Your Fastest Route into Journalism
Our NCTJ multi-media journalism training course is quick, intense and run by journalism’s finest.
- Guaranteed work experience
- Award-winning graduates
- Top exam pass rates
Brighton Journalist Works is an independent journalism training company. Our courses are accredited by the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ).
Since 2006 we have trained hundreds of journalists, in small groups, to gain their NCTJ qualifications. Their success stories, some of which you’ll find here on our website, speak volumes for our tutors, our facilities and our industry experience.
Brighton Journalist Works has a team of highly-experienced journalism trainers. All our tutors are working journalists in newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online. We understand the needs of today’s fast-moving media industry. We also have high-profile guest lecturers from national publications, radio and TV.
We work in partnership with The Argus, Brighton’s regional daily newspaper, and train our students in their news office. Our student journalists see the news operation first-hand.
- Quality training delivered fast and effectively
- Affordable prices
- Training by exceptional journalists
- Cutting-edge journalism skills for all media
- A friendly professional environment
- Sound advice to help you become a journalist
- Work experience placements on national and regional newspapers and magazines
- A passport into journalism via NCTJ accreditation
- Support to help you achieve your dreams of a career in journalism
“This is one of the best NCTJ courses in the country.”
Stephen Chambers, National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ)
For more information, visit: www.journalistworks.co.uk/journalism-courses.html